My Sunshine

June 12th, 2016 at 2 in the morning I lost my biggest fan and inspiration, My grandmother. 
She's my sunshine guiding me through the dark.
◦.·• In The Spotlight •·.◦

Pink Cream Pie - Lisa Dress @Rewind

♪♫♩Musical Inspiration♩♫♪

◦.·• Head •·.◦
LeLutka - Bianca

◦.·• Cosmetic •·.◦
Pink Fuel - Lipstick - Diamond Shine (Nudes)

◦.·• Hair •·.◦
RunAway - Tyr Hair - Essentials

◦.·• Accessories / Nails •·.◦
Pink Lion - Bento Nail #036 @Access

Suicidal Unborn - Bento Piercing Set 02


MishMash - Hippie Hippie Shake


Moon Elixir - Fairytale Atelier - 3 - Flower Crown

*Gacha*


◦.·• Body •·.◦
Belleza - Freya

◦.·• Hands •·.◦
Maitreya - Lara - Bento


◦.·• Body Art •·.◦
Aurica - Bileya

Aurica - Bileya Leg


◦.·• Everything Within Scene •·.◦

Reign - Glamping Trailer- Scalloped Aqua #4
@Arcade

keke - clover grass @Fameshed


Thank you




**Out Takes & Original**